Hello February!

Its a new month and that means a new gallery is up at Write.Click.Scrapbook! This months theme is technology, and who doesn't love technology these days!? It is everywhere, and a major part of everyday life. I chose to create a page about my boys love of handheld video games. It is a love affair they have had for years now, and I used one photo from the past 4 years to document the ever changing ways they play. 94% of the time it involves the couch and pajamas ;)


this layout will go right along with the few others I have created documenting their love affair:



and now the good stuff!! Februarys freebie template! This month the template is based off my Got Game? layout.


You can download it by clicking the photo above or the link here:)

If and when you create a layout with it, make sure to share your layout on These Little Wonders facebook page!!

Comments

Popular Posts